- Strong alignment with the UN SDGs
- Proactive risk taking and rigorous risk management,
- Careful due diligence of all investments,
- Highest consideration of investment in businesses helping marginalized and vulnerable communities,
- Strong partnerships with Impact Investment organizations, governments and civil society,
- Investing in businesses with positive impact on youth,
- Investing in businesses with commitment to gender equality and empowerment of women,
- Adherence to: the UN-supported Principles for Responsible Investment, IFC Operating Principles for Impact Management and GIIN Core Characteristics of Impact Investors.
For early stage social enterprises in emerging markets, committed to providing entrepreneurial innovative solutions for the achievement of SDGs by generating measurable social and environmental impact, Creatella Impact provides venture building, technology execution, mentorship, advisory support, other acceleration programmes, impact investment including financial capital, deal syndication, blended funding and diverse financial instruments.